Response to COVID-19
YoloArts is committed to keeping you informed about our response to COVID-19. The health and well-being of our staff, volunteers, and guests is always a top concern. YoloArts is following the COVID-19 guidelines provided by Yolo County Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control to aid in prevention. We will continue to monitor recommended action from these agencies.
YoloArts offices, the Gibson House and Property, and Gallery 625 are temporarily closed to the public and all programs, tours, classes, and events through May 3rd have been postponed or cancelled.
Staff are working remotely, and are able to respond to emails, contact information linked HERE.
Although our physical doors are closed, we will do our best to provide ways to engage and connect on our digital platforms, so we can all stay connected.
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
- Tour The Barn Gallery and Gibson Mansion by visiting our Online Galleries.
- Art & Ag Artists submit recent creative work inspired by Yolo County’s farmlands to email@example.com to be included in our online galleries. Also when posting your artworks on social media tag our account @yoloartsca and use the hashtag #artandagyolo.
Check back periodically as we are continuing developing new ways for you to connect with the arts from the comfort of your home.
We encourage everyone to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and similar respiratory diseases:
- Stay home to the maximum extent feasible, to slow the spread of COVID-19. When you need to leave your home, for essential purposes, practice social distancing.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
Learn more about COVID-19:
YoloArts is committed to aligning our actions with the best recommendations and guidance from our public health authorities. You can also stay informed on the latest developments by monitoring these: